2018 France Motorhome Hire Photo & Video Competition Terms & Conditions of Entry
By entering the competition and submitting photographs, you hereby accept these terms and conditions of entry for the competition.
1. Each entry must consist of a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10 photos or videos. The photos or videos must have been taken during a trip in a vehicle supplied by SARL Direction France (France Motorhome Hire).
2. Entries must be submitted by 11.59:59pm (GMT) on 30th November 2018.
3. The Competition is free to enter.
4. Images and videos for the competition can be submitted using the following link (competition ended)
5. Entries will be judged by the team at France Motorhome Hire. Our decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into following the decision.
6. The competition prizes will be awarded as follows:
• Best overall photo or video: €350 voucher & recipe book “Delicious French Desserts” Sub-Category winners will receive a €50 voucher and the recipe book too:
• Best photo or video featuring the Eurocampingcars.com foam hand
• Best photo or video featuring a motorhome or campervan
• Best scenic photo or video
• Best romantic photo or video
• Best family photo or video
• Funniest photo or video
The vouchers can be redeemed against any new booking for a hire completed up until 30th October2019. The voucher cannot be used against an existing booking.
7. There are no cash alternatives available for prize winners but the voucher can be redeemed by anyone nominated by the prize winner (provided they comply with the criteria for hirers as detailed in the terms and conditions of hire for SARL Direction France).
8. Winners will be notified by e-mail week commencing 11th December 2018
9. Prizes for sub-categories will only be awarded if five or more entries are received for each category or at the judge’s discretion if less than five entries are received.
10. By submitting your photos and videos, you grant permission to SARL Direction France to use said photos and videos on their website or in other SARL Direction France online or printed publications without further consideration, and acknowledge SARL Direction France’s right to crop, treat or edit the image/s at their discretion.
11. You also understand that once your images are published on SARL Direction France’s site, in their social media or newsletter, the images can be downloaded or shared by anyone and therefore their use is beyond the control of SARL Direction France.
12. You must have the right to enter any images submitted to SARL Direction France for the competition.
13. Your entry must not contain personally identifiable information about you or any other person(s).
14. Your entry must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity.
15. Any person depicted in the entry must have granted their permission to be portrayed as shown.