Archive | April, 2015

Do I need an International Driver’s Permit to drive a campervan in France?

21 Apr
International Driving permits

If you have a national driving licence, issued outside the European Union, you do need to obtain an International Driver’s Permit too. This is the latest wording on “Rendezvous France” the official French tourism website: “To drive in France, you must be in possession of your national driving licence (if you’re not an EU citizen, […]