Where are we?
- As Australians visiting France for the first time, it was great to deal with an English speaking team
- The vehicle was, for the second year running, nearly new, very clean and mechanically excellent
- Great package of inclusions, you literally supplied us with everything we needed for a motorhome trip
- I don't say this very often these days... it was a real pleasure doing business with you
- Excellent! All inclusive price made booking simple and we were delighted with the motorhome and service
- The service we received was of the highest quality
- Prompt responses to e-mails, no hidden charges & thoughtful extras (real wine glasses!)
- Free membership of "France Passion" was brilliant, we stayed in the most incredible places
- You provide a well thought out equipment package for overseas hirers
- Excellent location to start our hire i.e. out of Paris in a beautiful tourist area
- Great, superior to other French motorhome companies we have used
- The vehicle was new, spacious & inexpensive to run
- We didn't want for anything! What a great way to see France
- The comprehensive handover got us off to a great start
- Your highly professional service helped us to get the most out of our time in France
Our depot is based near the town of Montargis about 90 miles south of Paris.
Regular trains between Paris and Montargis make getting from the airports of Paris to our nearest rail station quick and easy. We can arrange collection from our local train station by car or taxi for you.
Those who wish to arrive by Eurostar can cross the channel and arrive at our nearest rail station as little as five hours after leaving London.
With easy access from the motorway network (the nearest junction is 15 minutes from our depot) we are ideally located as the starting point for any French or European touring break.
There are several charming campsites within minutes of our depot for first or last night stop-overs as well as major supermarkets, local grocery stores and a great range of dining options from rural inns to Michelin accredited restaurants. If you make it no further than a 50 kilometre radius of our depot there is plenty to occupy you for a week or so right here.