Local places to explore near France Motorhome Hire
Here are just some of the things you might do within 50 kms/ 30 miles of our depot:
- Explore the stunning chateaux of St Fargeau, La Bussiere or Sully-sur-Loire
- See Europe's longest and most spectacular aqueduct at Briare and cross the River Loire on a trip boat
- Discover the regional capital of Montargis, taste the local pralines or shop for souvenirs
- Visit a vineyard and taste the excellent local wine at Briare or Ousson-sur-Loire
- Shop for provisions at the local markets of Briare, Montargis or Chatillon Coligny
- See the ancient staircase of canal locks at Rogny-les-Sept Ecluses
- Buy fine china in a visit to the historic Loire side town and Faïencerie of Gien
- Visit art galleries, museums, antique shops and a wealth of local cultural events
- Walk, cycle, kayak, swim or play golf in a totally unspoilt part of France
Whilst France is a big country, the road networks here lend themselves to effortless, stress free motoring with little traffic and superb motorways. Covering the distances between destinations could not be more straightforward.
The distance you cover over the course of your break is entirely up to you. Some choose to restrict the amount of driving they do and with two of France's most renowned and picturesque wine regions, not to mention the grand chateaux of The Loire Valley so close by, you don't have to go far to have a great holiday. Others prefer to travel further afield and visit the endless attractions and scenery France has to offer.